As some might be aware from my other posts, I'm producing an extremely large and ambitious flash game titled "Ortus" with a team of 13-15 people.
Unfortunately our previous Special Effects animator is no longer able to be a part of the team, so I'm extending an open invitation to anyone with the skills. The job is paid and the game itself is extremely ambitious, and will be a worthy use of your time. the game itself is an isometric RPG, similar in ways, to games like Baldur's Gate and Diablo.
Following are details to the position, and the role it plays
SPECIAL EFFECTS ANIMATOR:
- animated special effects for in game mechanics (spells, blasts, gore, etc)
- icon design for spells and ability icons
- skilled in visually creating and animating elemental imagery (fire, ice, blood, etc)
- adept in recent versions of flash (CS3 to CS5)
- hard working, and timely creation of needed game aspects
- regularly available, and enthusiastic!
If you are interested in being an important part of what may very well be one of the biggest flash games of this year, produced by Armorgames and Jazzastudios, do the following:
Email me: jazza (at) jazzastudios.com
Pease include in your email:
- links to (or attached) what you feel are the best representations of your abilities in flash, particularly in the realm of special effects
- a little about yourself, why you feel you are the one for the job, and if possible, any previous experience you may have had in the online flash/game industry
If you're unsure weather or not to apply, just apply, I need to see as many possibilities as I can, I'm most interested in someone with the skills and enthusiasm to get the job done on time, and a good team player.
Looking forward to hearing from you!