View Profile Jazza

All 738 Art Reviews

312 w/ Responses

It's hard for me to even describe how touching I find this. Aside from the talent you have to make it look so cool, I'm so very grateful you've spent the time and cared enough about my stuff to make a project like this. Thank you, for the bottom of my heart :) <3

I'm glad you entered :) Facing your fear alone is something to be proud of!

MothmanAssociation responds:

Hey, thanks man! I appreciate the review.

Hi there! I just wanted to let you know that your piece looks great, but isn't an original illustration and the characters aren't netflix original, so I cannot include it in the showcase, I hope you understand, but I will say you have a great eye and make this turn our great :)

Wow that was fast! And a really great piece too! As the first piece I've seen for the competition, you're definitely setting the bar high! Great work :D

HeartlessArts responds:

:D thanks jazza! ^-^

This has blown my mind. Favorited. Featured. Amazing.

RussFairchild responds:

Thanks man!! =D

Hahaha I love it! Lovely painting style btw. I always feel a little caught out when it's pointed out the phrases I use often. "I'm happy with that" is one I hadn't thought of but you're right, I say that all the bloody time heh. and "OK". Thanks for sharing this with me, put a smile on my dial :)

SpanglishHorse responds:

Whoah! thanks! i knew you like it. glad you are happy with that!

Touching - sorry for your loss mate. I love that you made this ode to your pet, it's sweet and artistically extremely well executed. Your painting quality/style is really great, smooth and visually appealing. You have a good grasp of your technique and know how to make your work stand out with it. The background you've got here is simple, but appropriate, and much better than excluding a background all together like many other pieces I see seem to do. Thanks for sharing, keep up the good work and keep painting whats on your mind/heart :)

Fantastic painting work and style, I'd love to see more of your refined final work, Your painting quality/style is really great, smooth and visually appealing. You have a good grasp of your technique and know how to make your work stand out with it. This piece is just really great, visually and conceptually, you've conveyed exactly what you set out to. Great work!

That's a really cool subject and execution - smooth shading, clever composition over all, nice color balance and symmetry - I love it! Keep it up and thanks for sharing :)

Simple, but stylistically and conceptually interesting and inventive. I like your line work and stippling, clean, not too ambitious but well executed, keep it up!

askionkataskion responds:

thanks again man, appreciate it. will have more art soon...more ambitious next time.

Josiah Brooks is a full time YouTuber/Artist who likes music, beer, beef jerky, and writing profile summaries in the third person.

30, Male