All 748 art Reviews

Tale Teller Custom Guitar Tale Teller Custom Guitar

It's hard for me to even describe how touching I find this. Aside from the talent you have to make it look so cool, I'm so very grateful you've spent the time and cared enough about my stuff to make a project like this. Thank you, for the bottom of my heart :) <3

Scary Rules Scary Rules

I'm glad you entered :) Facing your fear alone is something to be proud of!

MothmanAssociation responds:

Hey, thanks man! I appreciate the review.

Saul Down Under Saul Down Under

Hi there! I just wanted to let you know that your piece looks great, but isn't an original illustration and the characters aren't netflix original, so I cannot include it in the showcase, I hope you understand, but I will say you have a great eye and make this turn our great :)

His Prime His Prime

Wow that was fast! And a really great piece too! As the first piece I've seen for the competition, you're definitely setting the bar high! Great work :D

HeartlessArts responds:

:D thanks jazza! ^-^

Back to Hell Back to Hell

This has blown my mind. Favorited. Featured. Amazing.

RussFairchild responds:

Thanks man!! =D

Jazza Fan art Jazza Fan art

Hahaha I love it! Lovely painting style btw. I always feel a little caught out when it's pointed out the phrases I use often. "I'm happy with that" is one I hadn't thought of but you're right, I say that all the bloody time heh. and "OK". Thanks for sharing this with me, put a smile on my dial :)

SpanglishHorse responds:

Whoah! thanks! i knew you like it. glad you are happy with that!

Where'd you go? Where'd you go?

Touching - sorry for your loss mate. I love that you made this ode to your pet, it's sweet and artistically extremely well executed. Your painting quality/style is really great, smooth and visually appealing. You have a good grasp of your technique and know how to make your work stand out with it. The background you've got here is simple, but appropriate, and much better than excluding a background all together like many other pieces I see seem to do. Thanks for sharing, keep up the good work and keep painting whats on your mind/heart :)

Evil guys Evil guys

Fantastic painting work and style, I'd love to see more of your refined final work, Your painting quality/style is really great, smooth and visually appealing. You have a good grasp of your technique and know how to make your work stand out with it. This piece is just really great, visually and conceptually, you've conveyed exactly what you set out to. Great work!

Dead Heroes Photoshop Painting Dead Heroes Photoshop Painting

That's a really cool subject and execution - smooth shading, clever composition over all, nice color balance and symmetry - I love it! Keep it up and thanks for sharing :)

knowledge's severed hand knowledge's severed hand

Simple, but stylistically and conceptually interesting and inventive. I like your line work and stippling, clean, not too ambitious but well executed, keep it up!

askionkataskion responds:

thanks again man, appreciate it. will have more art soon...more ambitious next time.